Solid carbide 'O' flute slow spiral provides smooth finish in acrylic materials, and both soft and hard plastics.
Designed for cutting the following materials:
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- High Pressure Laminates (HPL)
- Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde
- Sign Foam
- StarBoard® (King StarBoard 'R') High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
* Coroplast® is soft plastic cardboard made with super soft, super flexible PVC.