Solid Surface Router Bits
Solid surface router bits are excellent for materials made by Wilsonart®, Avonite®, Gibraltar®, Corian®, Delrin® & more.
Solid surface bits sold at Toolstoday.com are made by Amana Tool®, the leading manufacturers of high quality wood cutting tools. Amana has developed a line of over 100 special tools for the fabrication of solid surface materials on the market. There are special tools for face-inlay, trimming, corner round and bullnose as well as bits for counter-tops and bowls.
Solid surface bits by Amana feature outstanding tool longevity, a tendency to stay sharper, mirror like carbide finish, excellent carbide brazing, a broad selection of sizes and most importantly quality of cut. Also find Velepec solid surface bits here.
Safety Guidelines for Router Bits
Items 1-12 of 35
- UltraTrim™ Solid Carbide Spiral Trim Router Bits w/ Double Ball BearingsStarting from: $120.55
- Corner Rounding w/Ultra-Glide™ Bearing Router BitsStarting from: $39.65
- Bowl & Sink Trim Router Bits w/ Ultra-Glide™ Ball Bearing GuideStarting from: $40.55
- Undermount Bowl Router Bits with Ultra-Glide™ Ball Bearing GuideStarting from: $134.15
- Undermount Bowl Router Bits w/ Ultra-Glide™ Bearing-BevelStarting from: $113.70
- Countertop 3/8 Round Over Solid Surface Router BitStarting from: $143.20