Solid Surface Router Bits
Solid surface router bits are excellent for materials made by Wilsonart®, Avonite®, Gibraltar®, Corian®, Delrin® & more.
Solid surface bits sold at Toolstoday.com are made by Amana Tool®, the leading manufacturers of high quality wood cutting tools. Amana has developed a line of over 100 special tools for the fabrication of solid surface materials on the market. There are special tools for face-inlay, trimming, corner round and bullnose as well as bits for counter-tops and bowls.
Solid surface bits by Amana feature outstanding tool longevity, a tendency to stay sharper, mirror like carbide finish, excellent carbide brazing, a broad selection of sizes and most importantly quality of cut. Also find Velepec solid surface bits here.
Safety Guidelines for Router Bits
Items 1-12 of 36
- UltraTrim™ Solid Carbide Spiral Trim Router Bits w/ Double Ball BearingsStarting from: $120.55
- Countertop 3/8 Round Over Solid Surface Router BitStarting from: $143.20
- Cove/Backsplash Router Bits w/ Ultra-Glide™ BearingStarting from: $59.05
- Corner Rounding w/Ultra-Glide™ Bearing Router BitsStarting from: $39.65
- Corner Rounding Router Bits w/ Ultra-Glide™ Radius BearingStarting from: $85.80
- Undermount Bowl Router Bits w/ Ultra-Glide™ Bearing-RoundoverStarting from: $123.55
- Wilsonart® SSV® Bowl w/ Ultra-Glide™ Bearing Router Bits - BevelStarting from: $129.50