Carbide-Tipped Boring Bits (Dowel Drills)
We carry a large selection of carbide-tipped industrial quality boring bits (dowel drills).
- Brad Point are used to drill flat bottom holes in wood, melamine and other wood composite materials, and are primarily used to create holes for shelving pins.
- Through Hole (V-Point) are used to drill through the material primarily for the insertion of dowels.
- Hinge Boring are used to bore holes for the insertion of door hinges.
The tools mentioned above and listed below are to be used in Boring Machines only!
Items 1-12 of 36
- Dowel Drill/Boring Bit Adapter for CNC Standard Collet/Tool HolderStarting from: $20.25
- Carbide Tipped Brad Point Boring Bits - 57mm Long - 10mm x 27mm Shank-Right HandStarting from: $13.95
- Carbide Tipped Brad Point Boring Bits - 70mm Long - 10mm x 30mm Shank-Right HandStarting from: $15.15
- Polycrystalline Diamond Tipped (PCD) Hinge Boring BitsStarting from: $172.15
- Carbide Tipped Brad Point Boring Bits - 70mm Long - 10mm x 30mm Shank-Left HandStarting from: $15.15
- Carbide Tipped Brad Point Boring Bits - 57mm Long - 10mm x 27mm Shank-Left HandStarting from: $13.95
- 3-PC Carbide Tipped Brad Point & Hinge Boring Bit SetStarting from: $71.75