Miniature Router Bits
Miniature Bearing Router Bits
Designed with a 3/16” diameter ball bearing guide at the bottom end of the bit, eliminating burnout caused by brass pin-piloted bits. The cutting edge of each router bit is engineered from an Amana-exclusive carbide grade designed to deliver the highest quality of cut, maximum cutting efficiency & prolonged tool life.
View Amana Tool®'s Miniature Router Bits in the April 2011 issue # 218 of Fine Woodworking.
These mini router bits can fit into tight spaces and sharp corners where a larger diameter bearing cannot, making it easier for users to work on finely detailed work pieces that have intricate contours, tight confines and narrow openings.
Safety Guidelines for Router Bits
Items 1-12 of 24
- Miniature Flush Trim Plunge Template Router Bits with Upper Ball Bearing GuideStarting from: $22.10
- Mini Corner Round Bits with Miniature Ball Bearing GuideStarting from: $29.25
- Mini Chamfer Bits with Miniature Ball Bearing GuideStarting from: $24.50
- Miniature Router Bit Set for Fine Wood Model MakingStarting from: $169.05
- 7-Pc Miniature Router Bit Pack with 3/16 Diameter Ball BearingStarting from: $148.13
- Mini Roman Ogee Bit with Miniature Ball Bearing GuideStarting from: $31.05