Pumpkin Tray CNC Plans, Downloadable and Customizable
With the right design/file setup making trays like this on a CNC is easy! In this set of plans we will go over how to flatten the board with the grain, using the point roundover bit, working with material thicker than your CNC can handle and finishing a catch all tray. This project can be personalized in any way you would like by adding text to it. It is sized out for a piece of walnut I salvaged from the burn pile at a sawmill, but can be resized to any size you would like.
For further instructions on making the entire project, please see our video on making this project.
How it works
- After confirming the payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a download link.
- The link will have a zip file in it and will contain all items in the “Included with the plans” section.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
Included with the plans
You will receive a detailed PDF with step-by-step instructions, SVG files, Vectric Aspire and Vectric V-Carve Pro files, both compatible with version 9 and up. The Vectric files include all toolpaths set for you.
What you have to know
- All sales are final.
- Downloaded products are non-refundable.
- You agree that these files are for personal use only.
- File may not be shared or uploaded to another website.
- You agree to not share these files in any way or form.
- You agree to not sell the finished product created by these plans nor mass produce these files.