Melamine Saw Blades
Amana's carbide tipped melamine cutting saw blades provide incredibly smooth, chip-free cuts in melamine and laminates. The industrial quality #MB10800 double-face blades are specifically designed to cut melamine chip-free on both sides of the material. The thick plate with copper plugs practically eliminates vibration! Read more.
- Provides incredibly smooth chip-free cuts
- Easily resharpened
- Carbide tipped
Safety Guidelines for Saw Blades.
Never attempt to cut Ferrous Metals (Steel, Iron, ect) with these saw blades.
- Double-Face Melamine - Thin Kerf - Korton & VeneersStarting from: $97.70
- Festool and Other Track Saw Machine Compatible Saw BladesStarting from: $29.29
- Mamba Thin Kerf Fine Cut Compound Miter Contractor Series 8-1/2 Inch Saw BladeStarting from: $37.80
- Mamba Thin Kerf Finishing Compound Miter Contractor Series 10 Inch Saw BladeStarting from: $46.46