Compression Spiral and Spiral Solid Carbide Router Bits
Compression Spiral and Spiral Router Bits sold at Toolstoday.com are made by Amana Tool, the leading manufacturers of high quality wood cutting tools. All router bits are carbide-tipped unless noted otherwise as solid carbide or solid carbide insert.
Spiral router bits by Amana feature outstanding tool longevity, a tendency to stay sharper, mirror like carbide finish, a broad selection of sizes and most importantly quality of cut. Amana router bits cut a variety of materials from wood, MDF and other wood composites, plastics, and solid surface. Router cutters are available in a range of shank sizes ¼" through ¾".
Please choose your router bits carefully as different machines require different shank sizes
Safety Guidelines for Router Bits
Items 1-12 of 68
- Solid Carbide CNC Spiral 'O' Flute, Aluminum Cutting Up-Cut Router BitsStarting from: $26.75
- CNC Solid Carbide Compression Spiral Bits - 2 FluteStarting from: $28.85
- Solid Carbide Spiral Flute Plunge-2 Flute-Downcut Router BitsStarting from: $21.10
- Solid Carbide CNC Spiral 'O' Flute, Plastic Cutting Up-Cut Router BitsStarting from: $23.40
- Solid Carbide Spiral Flute Plunge-2 Flute-UpCut Router BitsStarting from: $21.10
- CNC Solid Carbide Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Compression Spiral Router BitsStarting from: $50.70
- Solid Carbide CNC Spiral 'O' Flute, Plastic Cutting Down-Cut Router BitsStarting from: $23.80