Aluminum Cutting Carbide Tipped Saw Blades
We carry non-ferrous carbide tipped saw blades for cutting aluminum, copper, brass, bronze and lead.
The Amana Too® Non-Ferrous Metal blade is available in two configurations: one for cutting thick-walled aluminum and the other designed specifically for thin-walled aluminum bars and extrusions. These special aluminum cutting saw blades are designed with a 6 degree negative hook angle and a thick plate and when used with a coolant or wax they produce an incredibly smooth finish.
For the budget-minded Amana offers it’s A.G.E. Series of Non-Ferrous thick-walled and thin-walled material saw blades. With their thick plates and negative hook angle you’ll get superior results at an affordable price. Contractors will appreciate the quality and price of the thin-kerf Non-Ferrous Mamba and Timberline saw blades.
Under certain conditions, these Non-Ferrous saw blades can also be used to cut other difficult materials, such as Plastic, PVC, and Fiberglass®
- Thin walled material is under ¼"
- Thick walled material is ¼" and over
Safety Guidelines for Saw Blades.
Never attempt to cut Ferrous Metals (Steel, Iron, ect) with these saw blades.
Please choose your saw blade carefully.
- Aluminum and Non-Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw Blades-For Thick MaterialStarting from: $69.38
- Industrial Heavy Duty Non-Ferrous Metal & Aluminum Cutting Saw BladesStarting from: $44.96
- Aluminum and Non-Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw Blades-For Thin MaterialStarting from: $37.46
- Aluminum Composite Material (ACM) Scoring Carbide Tipped Saw Blade SetStarting from: $158.36
- Solid Carbide Insert ACM 90° Double Edge V-Scoring Saw BladesStarting from: $173.25