Amana Tool 55421 Carbide Tipped 2-Piece Concave Stile and Rail 1-5/8 D x 11/16 CH x 1/4 R x 1/2 Inch SHK Router Bit Set
Also known as stile and post router bits.
Our stile and rail sets give you two complete bits, one for doing the rail cuts, one for the stiles. Make cabinet doors and all varieties of frame-and-panel assemblies for furniture and architectural applications.
- For 3/4" material
- Use in a table mounted router
Bits in this set have profile and groove or rabbet cutters and ball-bearing guide mounted on a 1/2" shank. Re-spacing of the components should only be necessary -using the shims provided- after the cutters have been resharpened. Guide straight cuts with the fence; use the pilot bearing only for cuts on curved rails or stiles.
| Watch now! How to make |
Raised Panel Doors
For Your Safety
1. The methods illustrated here are only
intended for use with a table mounted
2. Do not exceed the recommended RPM for
each of the bits.
3. Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
4. Use a push block or push stick when
routing the door styles.
5. Use a guard at all times.
6. Use eye and hearing protection.
7. Do not use the methods in this set of
instructions unless you feel that they are
safe for you.
Router Bits shown in video
Stile & Rail Router Bits
Reversible Stile & Rail Assembly - #55350
2pc Concave Stile & Rail - #55420 & #55421
Raised Panel Router Bits
Ogee Raised Panel - #54118
Ogee Raised Panel w/Back Cutter - #54221