Timberline 420-22 Carbide Tipped Ogee Raised Panel 7/8 R x 3-3/8 D x 9/16 CH x 1/2 Inch SHK Router Bit
Create raised panels for cabinet doors, frame-and-panel furniture, and architectural paneling with a raised-panel bit. The cutter forms a fillet to delineate the raised field, a shaped band around the field, and an integral tongue to fit the panel groove in the frame members. The profile contour and the reveal width varies. All tools have 1/2" shanks. Must be used in a table-mounted 3+ horsepower router and run at reduced speed. Use these bits for panels with curved edges. Multiple passes recommended.
| Watch now! How to make |
Raised Panel Doors
For Your Safety
1. The methods illustrated here are only
intended for use with a table mounted
2. Do not exceed the recommended RPM for
each of the bits.
3. Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
4. Use a push block or push stick when
routing the door styles.
5. Use a guard at all times.
6. Use eye and hearing protection.
7. Do not use the methods in this set of
instructions unless you feel that they are
safe for you.
Router Bits shown in video
Stile & Rail Router Bits
Reversible Stile & Rail Assembly - #55350
2pc Concave Stile & Rail - #55420 & #55421
Raised Panel Router Bits
Ogee Raised Panel - #54118
Ogee Raised Panel w/Back Cutter - #54221