Amana Tool 45436 Carbide Tipped Straight Plunge High Production 11/16 D x 1-1/4 CH x 1/2 SHK x 2-7/8 Inch Long Router Bit
In choosing a straight bit for any application, always select one with the shortest cutting edges and the shortest overall length that will reach the required cut depth. Excessive length intensifies deflection and vibration, which degrade cut quality and lead to tool breakage.
- Extended life fine micro-grain harder carbide.
- Superior geometric design
- Advanced grinding technology that improves the carbides' resistance to wear
- Super clean cuts
- Carbide Tipped (unless noted otherwise)
- Use a two-flute bit where fine finish is paramount. Two flutes balance the bit, eliminating vibration that degrades the cut finish. Two cuts per revolution yield a smooth surface, but feed rate is slightly reduced.
Excellent for cutting:
IN>PRESTA™ CNC Router Bits (item #45185-M and #45408-3)
Up to 800 inches per minute!*
For cutting 3/4" material thickness in one pass
3 Flute for improved surface finish
Only 1/4" diameter equals minimal material waste
Excellent for nesting & grooving at an extremely fast feed rate which increases cost savings
1/4" or 6mm cutting diameter CNC Nesting router bit with solid carbide cutting edges brazed into steel 1/2" shank
The unique design contributes to superb performance and excellent cutting results
Designed primarily for high speed CNC production
Long lasting harder carbide
Excellent for Cutting:
- Laminated Particle Board, MDF & Melamine: Feed rate up to 800 IPM** at 18,000 RPM***
- Plywood: Feed rate up to 500 IPM** at 18,000 RPM***
** IPM: Inches Per Minute
*** RPM: Revolutions Per Minute