Amana Tool AMS-113 3-Pc CNC Starter Router Bit Pack
Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated and Insert Carbide V-Groove CNC Router Bits.
Designed for the most demanding signmaking tasks. These router bits are excellent for creating signs and other CNC projects in a variety of materials. Each router bit is manufactured from Amana's exclusive grade carbide according to stringent quality standards.
Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance to the router bit. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is an micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coatings prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
The innovative CNC insert tool design uses a high grade solid carbide insert knife which allows you to get two uses out of each insert. Once insert knife show signs of wear you can rotate the insert for a brand new cutting edge. The secure locking screw system ensures maximum safety and maintains cutting accuracy. The V Groove router bit in this set comes complete with solid carbide insert knife/knives designed for general purpose use.
- Aluminum, Brass, Bronze and Copper
- Carbon Fiber
- Solid Surface
- Veneered Plywood