Amana Tool RC-2375 In-Bevel Insert Adjustable Chamfer 1-7/8 D x 31/32 CH x 1/2 SHK Router Bit
Replacement Insert Knives
|Description||Fits Amana Tool #||Brand||Tool No||Our Price||Wish List||Ready To Buy|
|25mm x 6.5m x 1.10mm||RC-2375||Amana Tool RCK-460 General Purpose Grade 25mm x 6.5m x 1.10mm Replacement Coated Solid Carbide Insert Knives for Amana Tool RC-2375 Router BitMore info||Amana Tool||RCK-460||$40.05$30.04|
|25mm x 6.5m x 1.10mm||RC-2375||Amana Tool RCK-462 MDF Grade 25mm x 6.5m x 1.10mm Replacement Coated Solid Carbide Insert Knives for Amana Tool RC-2375 Router BitMore info||Amana Tool||RCK-462||$40.05$30.04|
Re-Ordering Knife Screw, Knife Screw Key and Adjustment Screw Key List
In-Bevel solid carbide insert knife router bit complete with two cutting flutes designed for producing chamfer, rabbet, bevel and spoilboard cuts at various angles in softwood, hardwood and man-made boards. Cutting angle can be adjusted in 15° steps by using a notched scale. Bit tolerance is (+) (-) 0.5 degree.
- Dial clicks and stops every 15 degrees
- Insert knives have two cutting edges that allow users to rotate the knife when one side becomes dull
- Insert knives are coated for longer cutting life
Good for use in CNC machine, handheld router and router table machines.
Replacement Solid Carbide Insert Knives (double sided):
- General purpose knife: #RCK-460 (2 required)
- Optional special carbide grade knife for longer lasting MDF work: #RCK-462 (2 required)
Bit tolerance is (+) (-) 0.5°.
Excellent for cutting:
- Man-Made Boards
- Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)