Amana Tool RC-2375 In-Bevel Insert Adjustable Chamfer 1-7/8 D x 31/32 CH x 1/2 SHK Router Bit
In-Bevel solid carbide insert knife router bit complete with two cutting flutes designed for producing chamfer, rabbet, bevel and spoilboard cuts at various angles in softwood, hardwood and man-made boards. Cutting angle can be adjusted in 15° steps by using a notched scale. Bit tolerance is (+) (-) 0.5 degree.
- Dial clicks and stops every 15 degrees
- Insert knives have two cutting edges that allow users to rotate the knife when one side becomes dull
- Insert knives are coated for longer cutting life
Good for use in CNC machine, handheld router and router table machines.
Replacement Solid Carbide Insert Knives (double sided):
- General purpose knife: #RCK-460 (2 required)
- Optional special carbide grade knife for longer lasting MDF work: #RCK-462 (2 required)
Bit tolerance is (+) (-) 0.5°.
Excellent for cutting:
- Man-Made Boards
- Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)