Sides: HMA-12 (2) 12 x 12 x 1.5mm
Bottom: HCK-70 (2) 14 x 14 x 2mm
MDF-Grade solid carbide insert knives included. Optional general purpose knives available below.
Mini insert spoilboard surfacing & rabbeting with scorers, great for cutting tight corners. Features unique 2+2 insert knife design that contains two cutting flutes and two up-shear scorers, which provide a smoother finish at the bottom of the cut than traditional two-knife style router bits. Engineered with an Amana-exclusive carbide grade for the highest quality of cut, maximum cutting efficiency, and faster material removal process. Also known as a Surface Planing, Rabbeting, Flycutter, Fly Cutter, Leveler and Bed Skimming Router Bit.
- Resurfacing spoilboards using CNC
- 2+2 spoilboards contain two bottom scorers for better performance, finer surface finish and better clearance for 90? corners
- Planing large glued up panels using CNC
- Surfacing and finishing wood using timber slab machines
- Also suitable for router sled machines, Make sure that your router sled is fully stable and squared.
- Rabbeting or slotting
- High Density Urethane (HDU Board)
- Balsa Core*
- Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
*For optimal results and maximum insert life, replace inserts with optional general purpose knives #AMA-12 and #RCK-70 (sold separately).
**Use lower CNC spindle RPM and adjusted feed-rate to prevent Melting and adhesion of the acrylic material to the tool.
Max RPM = 24,000.