In-Bevel Insert Adjustable Chamfer Router Bit for CNC, Handheld and Router Tables
|a°||D||B||d||L||D1||D2||d1||Flute||Max RPM||Replacement Knives||Use w / Screw no.||Brand||Tool No||Our Price||Wish List||Ready To Buy|
|-45° - +90°||1-7/8||31/32||1/2||2-13/16||25mm (63/64")||11.5mm (29/64")||25mm (63/64")||2||16,000||RCK-460 (2)||67133 (4)||Amana Tool RC-2375 In-Bevel Insert Adjustable Chamfer 1-7/8 D x 31/32 CH x 1/2 SHK Router BitMore info||Amana Tool||RC-2375||$294.80$265.32|
Re-Ordering Knife Screw, Knife Screw Key and Adjustment Screw Key List
In-Bevel solid carbide insert knife router bit complete with two cutting flutes designed for producing chamfer, rabbet, bevel and spoilboard cuts at various angles in softwood, hardwood and man-made boards. Cutting angle can be adjusted in 15° steps by using a notched scale. Bit tolerance is (+) (-) 0.5 degree.
- Dial clicks and stops every 15 degrees
- Insert knives have two cutting edges that allow users to rotate the knife when one side becomes dull
- Insert knives are coated for longer cutting life
Good for use in CNC machine, handheld router and router table machines.
Replacement Solid Carbide Insert Knives (double sided):
- General purpose knife: #RCK-460 (2 required)
- Optional special carbide grade knife for longer lasting MDF work: #RCK-462 (2 required)
Bit tolerance is (+) (-) 0.5°.
Excellent for cutting:
- Man-Made Boards
- Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)