Clampdown Wasteboard CNC Plans, Downloadable and Customizable
A high-quality work holding wasteboard, like this one, is one of the best upgrades you can make to your CNC. This wasteboard is designed to use cam clamps, also included in the plans, to hold your work piece against the fence. They hold from the side of the work piece, making the top of your material free of any clamps. It uses .-20 t-nuts and can also be used with top hold down clamps using the same size bolt. Included are instructions on how to make it, a hardware/material list, the Vectric files for version 9 and newer, SVG files for whatever other design program you want to use. This wasteboard is sized out for the Stepcraft D.840, but may be modified to fit smaller or larger sized CNCs.
For further instructions on making the entire project, please see our Ad-Free CNC clampdown video for a general overview to see how everything is maade.
Tools Used – Stepcraft D.840 Self-Assembly kit with the Milling Package drill and impact, multi-tool and router table.
Material Used – (2) 24 x 34 pieces of 3/4” MDF and 7.25” x 15” piece of 3/4” plywood
Hardware Needed – ¼-20 T-Nuts x 261, ¼” washers x 25, ¼-20 1” bolt & 1” screws
You will receive SVG files, and Vectric Aspire 9 & 10, and VCARVE 9 & 10 files, with Vectric files include all Toolpaths.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All sales are final.
- Downloaded products are non-refundable.
- You agree that these files are for personal use only
- File may not be shared or uploaded to another website
- You agree to not share these files in any way or form.
- You agree to not sell the finished product created by these plans nor mass produce these files
HOW IT WORKS
- Add the plans to cart and checkout.
- After confirming the payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a download link.
- Click the Download button and save the files to your computer.
<div class="video-box-product" style="width: 165px;">
<p><a class="groupWithVideo" title=" How to Make CNC Clampdown Wasteboard | ToolsToday " href=" https://vimeo.com/570838220"><img style="float: left;" src="/media/images/Video-Icon-Wide-cnc-clampdown-wasteboard.jpg " alt=" How To Make a Workbench CNC Video" width="165" align="left" /> How to Make CNC Clampdown Wasteboard | ToolsToday </a></p>