Amana Tool RC-45226 In-Tech Series Insert Straight Plunge 1/2 D x 30mm CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-5/8 Inch Long Single Flute Router Bit
Replacement Insert Knives
|Type||Description||Dimensions||Brand||Tool No||Our Price||Wish List||Ready To Buy|
|General Purpose Wood, Chipboard, Plywood||30 x 9 x 1.5mm Straight Edge||-||Amana Tool AMA-30 Solid Carbide 4 Cutting Edges Insert Replacement Knife for General Purpose Wood, Chipboard, Plywood 30 x 9 x 1.5mmMore info||Amana Tool||AMA-30||$10.05$7.54|
|Solid Wood||DLC Coated* Straight Edge||30 x 9 x 1.5mm||Amana Tool AMA-30-DLC Solid Carbide 4 Cutting Edges Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Insert Knife for Solid Wood 30 x 9 x 1.5mmMore info||Amana Tool||AMA-30-DLC||$16.10$12.08|
Carbide Tipped (unless noted otherwise)
In choosing a straight bit for any application, always select one with the shortest cutting edges and the shortest overall length that will reach the required cut depth. Excessive length intensifies deflection and vibration, which degrade cut quality and lead to tool breakage.
- Extended life fine micro-grain harder carbide.
- Superior geometric design
- Advanced grinding technology that improves the carbides' resistance to wear
- Super clean cuts
- Carbide Tipped (unless noted otherwise)
- Use a two-flute bit where fine finish is paramount. Two flutes balance the bit, eliminating vibration that degrades the cut finish. Two cuts per revolution yield a smooth surface, but feed rate is slightly reduced.
Excellent for cutting: