Water Cabinet Doors CNC Project Using Spiral & Insert Straight Amana Tool® Industrial Router Bits
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Water Cabinet Doors CNC Project Using Solid Carbide Spiral & Insert Solid Carbide Straight Amana Tool Industrial Router Bits
The doors were routed from 1-1/16" walnut, first using Insert Straight CNC Router Bit #RC-3200 and Solid Carbide Insert Knife #RCK-34 to remove the excess material and create the pattern. Next, Amana's Solid Carbide Double Flute Upcut Ball Nose Spiral #46380 smooths out the wave design pattern, also known as "undulating" technique. Amana's Solid Carbide Spiral Plunge Downcut #46202 creates the necessary holes and pattern for the screws and glue to hold the cabinet together.
Water Cabinet Doors CNC Project Using Solid Carbide Spiral and Solid Carbide Insert Straight Amana Tool® Industrial Router Bits, by ToolsToday, Your Source for Industrial Quality Tools!
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Insert Straight CNC Router Bit #RC-3200 with Solid Carbide Insert Knife #RCK-34
- Solid Carbide Double Flute Up-Cut Ball Nose Spiral #46380
- Solid Carbide Spiral Flute Plunge Downcut Router Bit #46202