Flush Trim with Lower Ball Bearing Router Bit Video | Amana Tool Technical Series
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a Router Table and Hand Held Router.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
What is the lower ball bearing flush trim router bit best used for? Expert machinist Andy Glass shares what materials and types of cut are best utilized with the Amana Tool® Industrial flush trim router bit.
Amana Tool’s flush trim router bits feature carbide tips and a lower ball-bearing designed for pattern and template work in Laminate, MDF Wood and Plywood. Designed for hand held and table routers, they utilize A-Max extended life harder grade carbide tips which have sharper cutting edges and longer lasting grade of carbide.
Amana produces these in both top and bottom bearing styles allowing you to choose the correct tool for any application.
See the full line of flush trim router bits here
Flush Trim with Lower Ball Bearing Router Bit| Amana Tool Technical Series Video by ToolsToday, Your Source for Industrial Cutting Tools
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool item 47104 Carbide Tipped Flush Trim 1/2 Dia. Router Bit w/ Lower Ball Bearing
- Amana Tool item MR0102 Miniature Carbide Tipped Flush Trim 3/16 Dia. Router Bit w/ Lower Ball Bearing
- Amana Tool item 47114 Carbide Tipped Flush Trim 1/2 Dia. x 3 Flute Router Bit w/ Lower Ball Bearing
- Amana Tool item 46300 Solid Carbide Spiral 1/2 Dia. Router Bit w/ Double Lower Ball Bearing