CNC Sign Project with Solid Carbide Spiral 'O' Flute Plastic Cutting Router Bits
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Solid carbide spiral 'O' flute plastic-cutting router bits are designed to produce super clean cuts especially in Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), acetal, acrylic, Alupanel®, corrugated polypropolyene, gatorboard, High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), lucite, nylon, Polyethylene (PE), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PTE), plastic, plexiglass, solid surfaces, Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW), wood and more. Perfect for signs and displays.
- Plastic cutting spiral router bit is designed to eject chips up or down.
- Right hand helix/right hand cut.
- Up-cut & down-cut design provides mirror finish!
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tool Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 51410 SC Spiral O Single Flute, Plastic Cutting 1/8 D x 1/2 CH x 1/8 SHK x 2 Inch Long Up-Cut CNC Router Bit with Mirror Finish