CNC Sign Project with Solid Carbide Spiral 'O' Flute Plastic Cutting Router Bits
© 2018 ToolsToday
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Solid carbide spiral 'O' flute plastic-cutting router bits are designed to produce super clean cuts especially in Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), acetal, acrylic, Alupanel®, corrugated polypropolyene, gatorboard, High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), lucite, nylon, Polyethylene (PE), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PTE), plastic, plexiglass, solid surfaces, Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW), wood and more. Perfect for signs and displays.
- Plastic cutting spiral router bit is designed to eject chips up or down.
- Right hand helix/right hand cut.
- Up-cut & down-cut design provides mirror finish!