Spektra™ Extreme Life Coated Compression Spiral Amana Tool® CNC Router Bit Cuts Laminated Chipboard at 600IPM
© 2018 ToolsToday
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Designed specifically for long lasting cuts in coated and uncoated man-made boards such as MDF and Chipboard, Amana Tool®’s new line of Spektra™ CNC router bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance.
nACo coating is an micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
Coatings prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Feed, Speed & Step Down Technical Information:
Amana Tool 1/2" Diameter CNC Solid Carbide Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Compression Spiral for MDF/Laminate #46163
Feed Rate (IPM): 600"
Speed (RPM): 18,000
Chip Load (Per Tooth): 0.012"
Step Down (Per Pass) : 0.770"
Excellent for cutting:
- Carbon-Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Plastic Materials (CFRP)
- Double Sided Melamine
- Melamine Particle Board
- Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
- Veneered Plywood