Scorpion Doors Media Center Built With Amana Tool Industrial Insert CNC & Solid Carbide Router Bits
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Watch as we create this Scorpion Doors Media Center from 16 gauge aluminum (1/16" thick) and walnut wood wood with Amana's industrial CNC router bits. The mini insert spoilboard router bit #RC-2250 planes the surface while the insert straight CNC router bit #RC-3200 carves away the frame.
The t-slot carbide tipped CNC router bit #45660 creates the square edge slots for the doors and the solid carbide spiral 'O' flute router bit #51406 cuts into the aluminum and forms the scorpion pattern.
Scorpion Doors Media Center Built With Amana Tool Industrial Insert CNC & Solid Carbide Router Bits , by ToolsToday.com, Your Source for Industrial Quality Tools!
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Insert CNC Straight Router Bit #RC-3200
- Carbide Tipped T-Slot Router Bit #45660
- Solid Carbide Spiral 'O' Flute, Aluminum Cutting Router Bit with Mirror Finish #51406