Insert Carbide Plunge Type Router Bits Create MDF Cabinet Doors on CNC Machine
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Industrial Quality Insert CNC Solid Carbide Plunge Type Router Bits Create Raised Panel Cabinet Doors in MDF on CNC Machines. The patented Nova System™ Plunge Type Routing Body 1/2" shank gives you a wide range of profiling options in a single CNC router bit with specially formulated insert solid carbide. These replacement knives are MDF Grade Carbide which are harder, stronger and longer lasting than standard brazed carbide tipped bits.
Solid carbide insert knives are designed to give the appearance of a Raised Panel door in MDF or solid panels.
To create a more authentic raised panel with a deeper reveal, use one of the many "Raised Panel" profiles in conjunction with the "Plunge Form" profile for one pass each. Complete the look with one pass of the "door edge" on the outside of the door.
Replacement Insert Solid Carbide Knives are available in pairs
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- RCK-480 Bead Style MDF Cabinet Door Solid Carbide Insert Knife
- RCK-485 Cove Style MDF Cabinet Door Solid Carbide Insert Knife
- NS-102 Plunge Type Routing Body, 1/2" Shank