Golden Dragon 3D Foam CNC Project Using 2D/3D Carving ZrN Coated Amana Tool Industrial Router Bits
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Golden Dragon carved into foam using Amana Tool® solid carbide 2D/3D Carving Tapered Ball Nose and Flat Bottom ZrN Coated router bits. After being CNC routed, the Golden Dragon was painted gold leaf with Krylon gold leaf paint.
Golden Dragon 3D Foam CNC Project Using 2D/3D Carving Solid Carbide ZrN Coated Amana Tool Router Bits, by ToolsToday.com, Your Source for Industrial Quality Tools!
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 46282 CNC 2D and 3D Carving 5.4 Deg Tapered Angle Ball Nose x 1/16 D x 1/32 R x 1 CH x 1/4 SHK x 3 Inch Long x 4 Flute SC ZrN Coated Upcut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46284 CNC 2D and 3D Carving 1 Deg Tapered Angle Ball Nose x 1/8 D x 1/16 R x 1-1/2 CH x 1/4 SHK x 3 Inch Long x 3 Flute SC ZrN Coated Upcut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46294 CNC 2D and 3D Carving 0.10 Deg Straight Angle Ball Nose x 1/4 D x 1/8 R x 1-1/2 CH x 1/4 SHK x 3 Inch Long x 2 Flute SC ZrN Coated Upcut Router Bit