How To Bend Wood by Cutting Kerfs Using Amana Tool Carbide Tipped Saw Blades in a Table Saw
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for table saw.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Watch as Stu from Stu’s Shed cuts hundreds of 1/8” thick kerfs into wood, then bends and shapes the wood into a circular shaped "Vertical Garden” using Amana Tool’s Industrial Carbide Tipped Saw Blade no. 610801C in his table saw. This 10” x 80 tooth saw blade features ElectroBlu™ Non-Stick Coating, a micron-thin translucent coating on the entire blade to help optimize performance, prevent corrosion and resin build-up. The sharp carbide tips are a Amana-exclusive carbide and can be easily resharpened many times.
For the large circular wood shapes, Stu leaves more space in-between his cuts as opposed to the smaller sized wood circle, where he increases the amount of kerf cuts as needed. Upon finishing his wood bending, Stu went on to use Amana’s Carbide Tipped Dovetail Router Bit no. 45806 to make the plant boxes.
Shop Amana Tool Saw Blade #610801C.
Visit Stu's website for fun, new creative ideas at https://stusshed.com
How To Bend Wood by Cutting Kerfs Using Amana Tool Carbide Tipped Saw Blades in a Table Saw - Video by ToolsToday, Your Source for Industrial Tooling
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 45806 Carbide Tipped Dovetail 14 Deg x .532 D x 1/2 CH x 1/2 Inch SHK Router Bit for Omnijig & Incra
- Amana Tool 610801C Electro-Blu Carbide Tipped Prestige Fine Cut-Off and Crosscut 10 Inch D x 80T TCG, 10 Deg, 5/8 Bore, Non-Stick Coated Circular Saw Blade