Straight Plunge Router Bit Plunging Holes on CNC Machine for Backlit Wood Panel
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Industrial Quality Straight Bit #45426 Plunging holes on CNC machine for backlit wood panel.
In choosing a straight bit for any application, always select one with the shortest cutting edges and the shortest overall length that will reach the required cut depth. Excessive length intensifies deflection and vibration, which degrade cut quality and lead to tool breakage.
- New generation of high wear outstanding carbide tips
- Extra strong, last extra long. 200% longer lifetime
- New cost effective superior geometric design provides super clean cuts
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tool Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 45426 Carbide Tipped Straight Plunge High Production 1/2 D x 2 CH x 1/2 SHK x 4-1/4 Inch Long Router Bit