Spiral CNC Ball Nose and Plunge Solid Carbide Router Bits Create Unique Rocking Horse Motorcycle in Poplar Board
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Spiral CNC Ball Nose and Plunge Solid Carbide Router Bits Create Unique Rocking Horse Motorcycle in Poplar Board Stock
Solid carbide spiral flute router bits combine a shearing action in cutting with an augering action in chip clearance. The shearing action yields an especially clean & accurate cut, while the augering action clears chips from the cut. The "up-cut" shears from the bottom up, pulling chips from the bottom up, thus allowing deeper penetration with less stress on the tool. Used for carving, decorative doors and sign manufacturing.
The solid carbide double flute upcut ballnose spiral router bits are used for carving, decorative doors and sign manufacturing.These Upcut Ball Nose Spiral CNC Router Bits leave an excellent finish and expels chips quickly.
Leaves an excellent finish and expels chips quickly.
Advantages of Amana Tool CNC Spiral Router Bits from Toolstoday:
1) Special unique carbide grade for longer lifetime in abrasive materials
2) Produces a superior finish and longer tool life
3) Razor-sharp cutting edges/polished flutes'
4) Industrial quality
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!