CNC Solid Carbide ZrN Coated Honeycomb Hogger Router Bits
|D||B||d||L||Flute||Surface Coating||Brand||Tool No||Our Price||Wish List||Ready To Buy|
|1/8||13/16||1/8||2-1/2||6||ZrN||Amana Tool 40304 Solid Carbide ZrN Coated Honeycomb Hogger 1/8 D x 13/16 CH x 1/8 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long, 6-Flute CNC Router BitMore info||Amana Tool||40304||$59.00$44.25|
|1/4||3/4||1/4||4||6||ZrN||Amana Tool 40305 Solid Carbide ZrN Coated Honeycomb Hogger 1/4 D x 3/4 CH x 1/4 SHK x 4 Inch Long, 6-Flute CNC Router BitMore info||Amana Tool||40305||$76.40$57.30|
|1/4||1-1/4||1/4||4||6||ZrN||Amana Tool 46306 Solid Carbide ZrN Coated Honeycomb Hogger 1/4 D x 1-1/4 CH x 1/4 SHK x 4 Inch Long, 6-Flute CNC Router BitMore info||Amana Tool||46306||$87.35$65.51|
|3/8||2||3/8||4||8||ZrN||Amana Tool 46305 Solid Carbide ZrN Coated Honeycomb Hogger 3/8 D x 2 CH x 3/8 SHK x 4 Inch Long, 8-Flute CNC Router BitMore info||Amana Tool||46305||$109.15$81.86|
|1/2||3||1/2||6||8||ZrN||Amana Tool 46309 Solid Carbide ZrN Coated Honeycomb Hogger 1/2 D x 3 CH x 1/2 SHK x 6 Inch Long, 8-Flute CNC Router BitMore info||Amana Tool||46309||$174.70$131.03|
Zirconium Nitride (ZrN) Coated, Up-Spiral Cutting Edge for Superior Chip Ejection
Designed to cut a large variety of honeycomb materials, Hogger geometry is excellent for shredding and chip evacuation while maintaining a smooth surface.
Amana Tool's "hogger" style routers for honeycomb composites incorporate a precision-ground "knuckle" profile, allowing a freer-cutting action that reduces power requirements and less sidewall pressure in low output spindles while giving impressive gains in feed-rates. ZrN coating greatly enhances durability in highly abrasive composites.
Please note: For optimal results and to extend tool life, please use mist lubricant system or air cooling. Please inspect cut and adjust accordingly.
Excellent for cutting:Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS), honeycomb, Lexan™ & composite materials.
Benefits of ZrN Coating:
- Creates incredibly precise detail work
- Optimized flute geometry and low Total Indicated Runout (TIR) guarantees clean cuts, essentially eliminates sanding and reduces chatter when used with low TIR spindles
- Creates a harder and tougher cutting ceramic over carbide edge, allowing for a prolonged cutting edge life and helps to prevent the build-up/galling of material in the flutes while cutting
- PVD ceramic hardcoat designed for soft, gummy and abrasive materials
- High aspect ratio for single pass deep-reach cutting
- High flute volume supports high feed rates and chip loads. Has the ability to run and/or be spun much faster than uncoated tools
- Flute geometry optimized for cutting sign foam, sign board, hardwoods, thermoplastics and phenolic composites