Premium Aluminum Titanium Nitride (AlTiN) coating provides quantum increases in productivity, either in terms of speed or longevity, with or without coolant.
Solid Carbide Spiral CNC Variable Helix Square Bottom End Mills with AlTiN Coating for Stainless Steel, Steel, Titanium, Cast Iron, and Cermet
4 Flute • Up-Cut
Unique variable design for faster speeds and feeds provides quiet operation & better finish. Amana's CNC Variable helix tools are the superstars of carbide end mills for professionals and hobbyists alike. The cnc variable helix eliminates harmonic chatter, critical when surface finishes, part dimension tolerances& tool life are of utmost importance. For use with manual and automatic milling machines, as well as the most sophisticated CNC machines.
Excellent for cutting:
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Cermet (composites in which ceramic materials and metals are joined together)
- Metal Composite Material (MCM)
AlTiN Coating Benefits:
- Extra wear resistance
- Allows for faster feed and speed rates
- Cutting edge protected from wear
- Better chip evacuation
- Less heat build up
- Superior cutting quality and extended tool life