Trim - Flush Router Bits
Industrial quality flush trim router bits sold at Toolstoday.com are made by Amana Tool, the leading manufacturers of high-quality wood-cutting tools. All router bits are carbide-tipped unless noted otherwise as solid carbide or solid carbide insert.
Flush trim bits by Amana feature outstanding tool longevity, a tendency to stay sharper, mirror like carbide finish, excellent carbide brazing, a broad selection of sizes and most importantly quality of cut. Amana router bits cut a variety of materials from wood, plywood, MDF and other wood composites, plastics, and solid surface. Router cutters are available in a range of shank sizes ¼" through ¾”.
Please choose your router bits carefully as different machines require different shank sizes.
Safety Guidelines for Router Bits
Items 1-12 of 32
- Flush Trim Plunge Template Router Bits w/ Upper Ball BearingStarting from: $15.35
- Miniature Flush Trim Plunge Template Router Bits with Upper Ball Bearing GuideStarting from: $22.10
- Flush Trim Router Bits-3 Flute & Extra-Long 3 FluteStarting from: $13.80
- Flush Trim Router Bits - Single Flute, 2 Flute & Extra Long 2 FluteStarting from: $10.10
- Flush Trim 3 Flute Plunge Template Router Bits w/ Upper Ball BearingStarting from: $27.30
- Down Shear Face Plunge Template Router Bits with Upper Ball BearingStarting from: $40.25
- Aluminum Cutting, Solid Carbide Spiral Flush Trim Router BitsStarting from: $86.70
- Solid Carbide Spiral Pattern Plunge & Flush Trim Compression Router BitsStarting from: $148.20
- UltraTrim™ Solid Carbide Spiral Trim Router Bits w/ Double Ball BearingsStarting from: $120.55