Straight Plunge Router Bits
Straight plunge router bits sold at Toolstoday.com are made by Amana Tool, the leading manufacturers of high quality wood cutting tools. All router bits are carbide-tipped unless noted otherwise as solid carbide or solid carbide insert.
Straight plunge router bits by Amana feature outstanding tool longevity, a tendency to stay sharper, mirror like carbide finish, excellent carbide brazing, a broad selection of sizes and most importantly quality of cut. Amana router bits cut a variety of materials from wood, plywood, MDF and other wood composites, plastics, and solid surface. Router cutters are available in a range of shank sizes ¼" through ¾".
Please choose your router bits carefully as different machines require different shank sizes.
Safety Guidelines for Router Bits
Items 1-12 of 28
- Straight Plunge Cutting Router Bits 1/4 Shank x 2 Flute - High ProductionStarting from: $14.15
- Straight Plunge Cutting Router Bits 1/2 Shank x 2 Flute - High ProductionStarting from: $17.40
- Straight Plunge Cutting Router Bits 1/4 Shank x 2 Flute - EconomyStarting from: $8.35
- Straight Plunge Cutting Router Bits-1/2 Shank - EconomyStarting from: $10.10
- CNC Double Flute Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) Straight Plunge Router BitsStarting from: $233.60
- High Production Solid Carbide Straight Plunge Cutting-Single FluteStarting from: $21.75
- High Production 3° Down Shear Straight Plunge Router Bits-Starting from: $21.10
- Solid Carbide Slow Spiral Plunge Up-Cut & Down-Cut 3 Flute Router BitsStarting from: $46.80