Mortising Router Bits
Mortising bits sold at Toolstoday.com are made by Amana Tool, the leading manufacturers of high quality wood cutting tools. All router bits are carbide-tipped unless noted otherwise as solid carbide or solid carbide insert.
Mortising bits by Amana feature outstanding tool longevity, a tendency to stay sharper, mirror like carbide finish, excellent carbide brazing, a broad selection of sizes and most importantly quality of cut. Amana router bits cut a variety of materials from wood, plywood, MDF and other wood composites, plastics, and solid surface. Router cutters are available in a range of shank sizes ¼" through ¾".
Please choose your router bits carefully as different machines require different shank sizes.
Safety Guidelines for Router Bits
- CNC Solid Carbide Mortise Compression Spiral - 2 FluteStarting from: $46.80
- Mortising Router Bits - Screw Type - Cutter Only (1/4 - 28 & 5/16 - 24 Thread)Starting from: $17.90
- High Speed Steel (HSS) Long Slot Mortise Router BitsStarting from: $52.05
- Bottom Cleaning / Spoilboard Router Bits-Upshear DesignStarting from: $34.00
- CNC Solid Carbide Mortise Compression Spiral - 3 FluteStarting from: $67.85
- CNC Solid Carbide Mortise Compression Spiral - 4 FluteStarting from: $130.25
- Bottom Cleaning Router Bits w/ Upper Ball Bearing and Upshear DesignStarting from: $44.35
- Mortising Router Bits-Downshear Design w/ Upper Ball BearingStarting from: $26.50
- CNC Solid Carbide Mortise Compression Spiral - Single FluteStarting from: $42.10