The 4-piece In-Groove collection contains industrial insert solid carbide knives that can quickly and easily be interchanged while the tool body remains mounted in the CNC machine, minimizing downtime and helping maintain consistent cutting accuracy. Solid carbide insert carbide knives produce crisp clean cuts and last at least twice as long as comparable solid carbide bits.
CNC tool bodies are expertly balanced for virtually no vibration to provide superior cutting results.
Excellent solution for etching.
Plunge Feed: 80 IPM (Inches Per Minute)
Router collet reducer RB-102 (1/4 to 1/8) available for 1/8 shank bits.
- RC-1074 - 1/8" Shank Tool Body
- RCK-505 - 45° V Tip Insert Carbide Knife
- RCK-506 - 60° V Tip Insert Carbide Knife
- RCK-507 - 90° V Tip Insert Carbide Knife
- Aluminum Mounting Block
- Aluminum, brass & copper*
- Carbon fiber
- Hard wood
- High Pressure Laminate (HPL)
- King Starboard® / Marine Building Material
- Laminated materials
- PCB board
- Plastics & Plexiglass
- Soft Wood
- Solid surface