FEIN 72295264090 MultiMaster MM500 Start Q Set, Corded Oscillating Multi-Tool
- FEIN MultiMaster MM500 Corded Oscillating Tool
- 1 E-Cut saw blade 1-3/4" (44.5 mm)
- 1 E-Cut Long-life saw blade 2" (51 mm)
- 1 E-Cut Precision BIM saw blade 1-3/8" (35 mm)
- 1 Backing pad + 12 sanding sheet (3 each of 60, 80, 120, 180 grits)
- 1 Nylon carrying bag
The Fein MultiMaster MM 500 Start Kit 72295264090 is a high-performance, universal system for interior construction and renovation with accessories for a wide range of applications.
Fein MultiMaster MM 500 Start Features:
- Self-supporting motor with vibration decoupling for outstanding vibration and noise reduction.
- Very powerful 350 Watt Fein high-performance motor for optimal cutting speeds and maximum work progress.
- Highest quality and stability thanks to metal gear case and consistent use of ball or needle bearings.
- Convenient QuickIN rapid-clamping system
- Electronic speed control with tacho generator for constant speed, even under load.
- Integrated interface for mounting additional system accessories.
- Softgrip zone provides optimal handling.
- StarlockPlus tool mount with outstanding torque transfer, fits all Starlock and StarlockPlus accessories.
- Wide selection of accessories available for all applications.
- Amps: 3.1
- Arbor Size: Starlock Plus
- No Load Speed (rpm): 10,000-19,500 opm
- Pad Size: Sanding Pad: 3.2"
- Size (L x W x H): 18 45/64" x 8 55/64" x 5 5/16"
- Voltage: 120
FEIN power tools are subject to tough real-life tests before entering the market. You and a multitude of users in various sectors worldwide benefit from our state-of-the-art tools. We aren't just proud of that, but we're certain that our products will deliver reliable and smooth results for many years to come too. That's why we're making it even clearer why you can work more easily and successfully with FEIN by extending our warranty with the 3-year FEIN PLUS warranty.
Obtaining the 3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee is extremely easy:
1. Register your new FEIN power tool online within 6 weeks of purchase.
2. You immediately receive a guarantee certificate that allows you to enjoy the 3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee. Or feel free to contact your FEIN dealer. He will be happy to help you. Guaranteed.
You can get complete information about the scope of the 3 year FEIN PLUS guarante here.
Every FEIN power tool is carefully checked, tested and subject to stringent FEIN quality assurance controls. FEIN therefore provides a warranty that goes beyond the statutory warranty (one year for first purchasers/users, calculated from the date of purchase). It provides a three year manufacturer's warranty against faulty workmanship and defective materials for registered power tools, subject to the conditions below.
3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee:
The warranty period for all FEIN power tools, Slugger belt grinding machines, li-ion batteries and associated chargers purchased from an authorized dealer after 09.01.2013 is extended to 3 years, if the purchaser registers within 6 weeks of the purchase date.
Excluded from the 3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee are: FEIN high-frequency power tools, AccuTec screwdrivers, Balancers, pipe processing tools, pneumatic tools, Slugger Metal Cutting Saws, NiCad and NiMH batteries and associated chargers.
The purchaser is responsible for registration online here. The registration receipt, which must be printed immediately, and the original sales receipt bearing the date of purchase are valid as confirmation. Registration only takes place if the purchaser agrees to storage of the requested data.
In the event of faulty workmanship or defective material, repair will be made free of charge or - if a repair is not possible - the device will be exchanged for a new one, or a later model, if necessary.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use, such as failure to comply with operating instructions, overloading, operation with incorrect voltage, wrong current type, unsuitable accessories or external effects such as dropping or impact. Furthermore, normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty. The guarantee for Li-ion batteries is limited to 700 charging cycles.
Services under this warranty policy are carried out solely by FEIN or companies expressly authorized by FEIN for this purpose.
In the event of exercise of claims arising from this guarantee, the power tool in question must be presented or returned with the original purchase receipt bearing date of purchase and model designation and the registration receipt. Partially or completely dismantled power tools cannot be accepted.
Contractual or statutory warranty claims against the seller remain unaffected by this manufacturer's warranty.