*When working with Xanita LightBoard panel (X-board®, X-board® plus) we recommend using MDF knives for better results.
CNC V-Groove, Miter Fold & Signmaking Router Bits with Solid Carbide Insert Knives
Replacement Torx® Key and Screws
Torx Key for #'s RC-1040, RC-1045, RC-1049, RC-1145, RC-1031, RC-1047, RC-1046, RC-1108, RC-1048, RC-1072, RC-1102, RC-1030, RC-1034, RC-1100, RC-1028, RC-1103, RC-1105, RC-1104, RC-1107, RC-1110, RC-1106, RC-1027, RC-1109, RC-1029 use #5005
Torx Screw for #'s RC-1040 (2), RC-1045 (2), RC-1049 (2) RC-1145 (2), RC-1031 (2), RC-1047 (2), RC-1046 (2), RC-1108 (2), RC-1048 (2), RC-1072 (2), RC-1102(2), RC-1103 (2), RC-1105 (2), RC-1110 (4), use #67117
Torx Screw for #'s RC-1030 (2) & RC-1028 (2), use #67110
Torx Screw for #'s RC-1034 (2), RC-1100 (2), RC-1107 (5), RC-1106 (4), RC-1027 (4), RC-1029 (4), RC-1109 (4), use #67115
The innovative CNC tool design uses a high grade solid carbide insert knife which allows you to get two uses out of each insert. Once insert knife show signs of wear you can rotate the insert for a brand new cutting edge. For replacement knives, please scroll to bottom of page. The secure locking screw system ensures maximum safety and maintains cutting accuracy. CNC router requires quality hold downs to ensure the least possibility of material shifting during operation.
CNC V Groove, Miter Fold & Signmaking Router Bits provide unique grinding angles to eliminate build up at the V point. For a perfect miter fold, use 91º #RC-1028. To miter fold MDF, please purchase optional MDF insert knives shown in table.
Each V Groove router bit comes complete with solid carbide insert knife/knives designed for general purpose use.
Advantages of Solid Carbide Insert CNC Tooling:
- Long lasting insert knives provide superior, smooth quality cuts every time.
- Insert tooling allows for harder grades of carbide.
- Cost effective solution compared to replacing brazed router bits.
Excellent for cutting:
- Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Silver & Carbon Fiber (Engraving Only)
- Composite Decking
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Sign Board
- Solid Surface
- Veneered Plywood
- Xanita® Board*
- 20lbs High Density Urethane
#RC-1104 is suitable for cutting Cristal Plexiglas.
For best finishing results, blow hot air on the cut area while cutting, with a low feed rate of 500-1,000mm/min at RPM 6,000-10,000.
Items with a 1/2" shank do not have a screw/nut at the top of the shank.
#RC-1049 has a extra-long shank of 2-1/2"
Set #AMS-CNC-58 Vectric Compatible Tool File
AMS-CNC-58 tools file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
1. Download to a safe location such as your desktop.
2. In the software, open the Tool Database and use the import option to load the file from the safe location. User will need to enter for each tool the feed rate, plunge rate and spindle speeds depending on the material used and the machines capabilities. The feed rate can be found for each individual tool under the speed and feed rate tab on their own product pages.