Family Sign CNC Plans, Downloadable and Customizable
This is a great looking sign for home décor with an excellent message. The instructions for this plan will go over how to set up a v-carve, the fonts used in the design and how to achieve the overall look of the sign. This sign can be resized to any size you would like and can be made with whatever type of wood you would like, this is just what fit the space I had for it. For further instructions on making the entire project, please see our Ad-Free family over everything CNC video for a general overview to see how everything is made.
Bits Used – RC-1141 90° insert solid carbide V-groove router bit
Tools Used – Stepcraft M.1000 CNC machine with Vacuum Table
Material Used – 15”x32” ¾” piece of plywood
Other things Used – General Finishes Spiced Walnut Stain
You will receive SVG files, and Vectric Aspire 9 & 10, and VCARVE 9 & 10 files, with Vectric files include all Toolpaths.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All sales are final.
- Downloaded products are non-refundable.
- You agree that these files are for personal use only
- File may not be shared or uploaded to another website
- You agree to not share these files in any way or form.
- You agree to not sell the finished product created by these plans nor mass produce these files
HOW IT WORKS
- Add the plans to cart and checkout.
- After confirming the payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a download link.
- Click the Download button and save the files to your computer.