Classical Raised Panel Router Bits
|D||B||d||L||R||Ball Bearing||Description||R1||R2||Replacement Bearing||Flute||Brand||Tool No||Our Price||Wish List||Ready To Buy|
|3-9/16||1/2||1/2||2-43/64||5/32||Lower||Raised Panel Bit||1-23/32||57/64||47706||2||Amana Tool 54113 Carbide Tipped Classical Raised Panel 5/32 x 1-23/32 R x 3-9/16 D x 1/2 CH x 1/2 Inch SHK w/ Lower BB Router BitMore info||Amana Tool||54113||$179.45$134.59|
Build Quality Classical Raised Panels for your Cabinet Doors!
Create raised panels for cabinet doors, frame-and-panel furniture, and architectural paneling with these raised-panel bits. The cutter forms a fillet to delineate the raised field, a shaped band around the field, and an integral tongue to fit the panel groove in the frame members. The profile contour and the reveal width varies. Use these bits for panels with curved edges. Multiple passes recommended.
- 1/2" Shank
- Industrial Quality
- Must be used in a table-mounted 3+ horsepower router and run at reduced speed.
| How to make |
Raised Panel Doors
For Your Safety
1. The methods illustrated here are only
intended for use with a table mounted
2. Do not exceed the recommended RPM for
each of the bits.
3. Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
4. Use a push block or push stick when
routing the door styles.
5. Use a guard at all times.
6. Use eye and hearing protection.
7. Do not use the methods in this set of
instructions unless you feel that they are
safe for you.
Router Bits shown in video
Stile & Rail Router Bits
Reversible Stile & Rail Assembly - #55420 & #55421
Raised Panel Router Bits
Ogee Raised Panel - #54118
Ogee Raised Panel w/Back Cutter - #54221