3-Piece Shaker Raised Panel Cabinet Door Making Set w/Back Cutter
|d||Description||Material size||Brand||Tool No||Our Price||Wish List||Ready To Buy|
|1/2||3-Piece Shaker Cabinet Door Making Set||5/8" - 7/8"||Timberline TRS-230 3-PC Shaker Raised Panel Cabinet Door Making Router Bit Set, 1/2 SHK with BB and Back Cutter for 5/8 to 7/8 Inch Material. Includes 440-16 & 420-54.More info||Timberline||TRS-230||$276.30$193.41|
TRS-230 1/2" Shank
Designed for the simple shaker look for your mission-style doors, cabinets or furniture. Custom-made hardwood storage case included.
|Watch now! How to make Raised Panel Doors|| |
For Your Safety
1. The methods illustrated here are only
intended for use with a table mounted
2. Do not exceed the recommended RPM for
each of the bits.
3. Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
4. Use a push block or push stick when
routing the door styles.
5. Use a guard at all times.
6. Use eye and hearing protection.
7. Do not use the methods in this set of
instructions unless you feel that they are
safe for you.
Router Bits shown in video
Stile & Rail Router Bits
Reversible Stile & Rail Assembly - #55350
2pc Concave Stile & Rail - #55420 & #55421
Raised Panel Router Bits
Ogee Raised Panel - #54118
Ogee Raised Panel w/Back Cutter - #54221