3-Piece Ogee Raised Panel Set - 1/2 Inch Shank
|Description||Includes Tool #||Material size||d||Brand||Tool No||Our Price||Wish List||Ready To Buy|
|3-Piece Ogee Raised Panel Door Making Set||440-18 and 420-22||5/8" - 7/8"||1/2||Timberline TRS-260 3-PC Ogee Raised Panel Door Making 1/2 Inch SHK w/ BB Router Bit Set for 5/8 - 7/8 Material. Includes 440-18 & 420-22.More info||Timberline||TRS-260||$229.95$160.97|
3-piece ogee style door router bit set for making stile and rail cuts with raised panels.
Set was designed for raised panels on cabinet doors, frame and panel furniture and architectural paneling.
- Carbide tipped
- Professional quality
| Watch now! How to make |
Raised Panel Doors
For Your Safety
1. The methods illustrated here are only
intended for use with a table mounted
2. Do not exceed the recommended RPM for
each of the bits.
3. Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
4. Use a push block or push stick when
routing the door styles.
5. Use a guard at all times.
6. Use eye and hearing protection.
7. Do not use the methods in this set of
instructions unless you feel that they are
safe for you.
Router Bits shown in video
Stile & Rail Router Bits
Reversible Stile & Rail Assembly - #55350
2pc Concave Stile & Rail - #55420 & #55421
Raised Panel Router Bits
Ogee Raised Panel - #54118
Ogee Raised Panel w/Back Cutter - #54221