Making a Workbench
Click here for complete description
How to make the ToolsToday Workbench and showing how to do it with minimal tools!
Watch this workbench being built using our CNC machine
I started out using the Amana Tool® General Purpose Carbide Tipped 40T Saw Blade No PR1040C to square up the legs of the bench. The pieces were cross cut using the Amana Fine Trim Saw Blade No. 610801C 80T with the help of the Jessem Mite-R-Excel II gauge, the cutting tools and gauge are available on our website. Watch the video to see how I made the rest.
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool PR1040C Electro-Blu Carbide Tipped Prestige 10 Inch D 40T ATB, 18 Deg, 5/8 Bore, Non-Stick Coated Circular Saw Blade
- Amana Tool 610801C Electro-Blu Carbide Tipped Prestige Fine Cut-Off and Crosscut 10 Inch D x 80T TCG, 10 Deg, 5/8 Bore, Non-Stick Coated Circular Saw Blade
- Amana Tool 658060C Electro Blu Coated Carbide Tipped Prestige Dado 8 Inch Dia. x 24T H- ATB, 5/8 Inch Bore, Complete Dado Set
- Amana Tool 45366-3TS Carbide Tipped Flush Trim Plunge Template 3/4 D x 1-1/4 CH x 1/2 Inch SHK w/ Upper Ball Bearing 3 Flute Router Bit
- Amana Tool 55227 3/8” Dia Carbide-Tipped Countersink with No Burning and Marring Adjustable Free Spinning, Low Friction Depth-Stop with No-Thrust Ball Bearing.
- Amana Tool 49527 Carbide Tipped Corner Rounding 1/4 R x 7/8 D x 1/2 CH x 1/4 SHK with 3/8 Inch Dia Lower Ball Bearing Router Bit
- Amana Tool 47150 Carbide Tipped No-File Trim .059 R x 1/2 D x 3/8 CH x 1/4 Inch SHK w/ Lower Ball Bearing Router Bit