How to Make a Saw Blade Storage Cabinet | ToolsToday
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC Machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Watch in 4K as Tyson Moore makes the best use of his space by building a saw blade storage cabinet from plywood using Amana Tool® CNC router bits, saw blades and non-marring countersink.
Amana Tool Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant, distinctively-tinted coloring, nACo provides additional improvements in critical aspects of router tooling which results in extreme tool longevity and cuts of the highest quality.
ToolsToday provided product.
Feed, Speed, Chip Load & Step Down CNC Running Parameters
Amana Tool Mamba™ Thin Kerf Contractor 10 Inch D 80T TCG Non-Stick Coated, Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade No. MA10080
8" x 40 Teeth x ATB Grind x 5/8" Bore Amana Tool Prestige Carbide Tipped Super Fine Dado Set with Electro-Blu Coating item no. 658060C
3/8" Dia. Amana Tool Carbide-Tipped Countersink with No Burning and Marring Adjustable Free Spinning, Low Friction Depth-Stop with No-Thrust Ball Bearing item no. 55227
Amana Tool 46052-K 1/2" Dia. x 1/2” Shank Solid Carbide Spektra™ Coated Down-Cut 3-Flute Router Bit
Feed Rate (IPM): 90
Speed (RPM): 18,000
Chip Load (Per Tooth): 0.002”
Ramp Down IPM: 45
Amana Tool Timberline Series 660-120 3/4 Dia. x 3/8 Inch Shank Carbide Tipped Forstner Bit
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool MA10080 Carbide Tipped Thin Kerf Laminate Flooring, Non-Ferrous, Plastic & PVC Cutting Contractor Series Mamba 10 Inch D x 80T, TCG, -6 Deg, 5/8 Bore Circular Saw Blade
- Amana Tool 658060C Electro-Blu Coated Carbide Tipped Prestige Dado 8 Inch D x 24T H- ATB, 5/8 Inch Bore, Complete Dado Set
- Amana Tool 55227 Carbide Tipped Countersink with No Burning and No Marring Adjustable Depth Stop with No-Thrust BB, 3/8 D x 1/8 Drill D x 1/4 Inch Quick Release Hex SHK
- Amana Tool 46052-K 1/2" Dia. x 1/2” Shank Solid Carbide Spektra™ Coated Down-Cut 3-Flute Router Bit
- Amana Tool Timberline Series 660-120 3/4 Dia. x 3/8 Inch Shank Carbide Tipped Forstner Bit