How to Make a Solid Wood Desktop Organizer (Extended Version) | ToolsToday
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a Router Table, Table Saw and CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Alex from Bevelish Creations makes this Solid Wood Desktop Organizer using Amana Tool® industrial router bits and saw blades.
ToolsToday® is one of the world’s leading destinations for industrial cutting tools used by woodworking professionals & enthusiasts, architects, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage & set builders, for the woodworking, plastics, aluminum, composite and metal industry.
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool PR1040C Electro-Blu Carbide Tipped Prestige 10 Inch D 40T ATB, 18 Deg, 5/8 Bore, Non-Stick Coated Circular Saw Blade
- Amana Tool 45983 Carbide Tipped Bowl and Tray 1/8 Radius x 1/2 Shank with Upper Ball Bearing
- Amana Tool 658060C Electro-Blu Coated Carbide Tipped Prestige Dado 8 Inch D x 24T H-ATB, 5/8 Bore, Complete Dado Set
- Amana Tool 46202-K 1/4" Dia. x 1/4” Shank Solid Carbide Spektra™ Coated Down-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46052-K 1/2" Dia. x 1/2” Shank Solid Carbide Spektra™ Coated Down-Cut 3-Flute Router Bit