Creating Tambour Door / Appliance Garage by Lonnie Bird
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a table mounted router.
- Do not exceed the recommended RPM for each of the bits.
- Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
- Use a push block or push stick when routing the door styles.
- Use a guard at all times.
- Use eye and hearing protection.
- Do not use the methods in this set of instructions unless you feel that they are safe for you.
Click here for complete description
This unique 3 pc Tambour Door Router Bit Set no. 54314 shapes tambours that interlock with a ball-and-socket joint. Unlike ordinary tambours, there is no need for cloth, glue or wires. Set comes with full color instruction manual for creating a breadbox.
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tool Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 54314 3-Piece Carbide Tipped Tambour Door / Appliance Garage Door 1/2 Inch SHK Router Bit Set