ACM Aluminum Composite Material Scoring Router Bits
Scoring ACM for the Perfect Fold!
ACM is a type of flat panel that consists of two thin aluminum sheets bonded to a non-aluminum core and is widely used as cladding for many diverse applications such as interior and exterior office buildings, external cladding or facades of buildings, hospitals, convention centers, airports, hotels, insulation and signage. Router bits excellent for scoring:
- Aluminum, Clay, Zinc & Wood Composite Panels
- Aluminium Composite Materials (ACM)
- Aluminium Composite Panel (ACP)
- ALPOLIC® Copper Composite Material (CCM)
- Titanium Composite Material (TCM)