Solid Carbide Insert Replacement Knives
Solid carbide insert knives are ground from micro grain carbide and are offered in dozens of standard sizes with one, two or four wear edges. When the insert knife eventually dulls, there is no need to send it out for sharpening. Instead, a new carbide insert is quickly and easily fastened in the body of the tool. As an added advantage, the profile remains consistent.
There are various standards of carbide in different hardnesses used for specific materials, please choose carefully from our selections below.
Items 1-12 of 71
- Solid Carbide Insert Knives 12 x 12 x 1.5mm 4 Cutting EdgesStarting from: $3.75
- Solid Carbide In-Groove CNC Insert Engraving Replacement KnivesStarting from: $19.40
- Solid Carbide Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Insert Knives for Solid WoodStarting from: $6.20
- Solid Carbide V Groove, Miter Fold & Signmaking Replacement Knives - MDFStarting from: $21.40
- Solid Carbide Insert Knives 14 x 14 x 2mm - 4 Cutting EdgesStarting from: $5.70
- Solid Carbide Insert Knives 29.5 x 12 x 1.5mm - 4 Cutting EdgesStarting from: $6.05
- CNC Insert Finger Joint Solid Carbide Replacement KnivesStarting from: $110.30
- #RCK-119 V Groove Insert Router Bit - Replaceable Solid Carbide BladeStarting from: $17.95