Whiskey Lid CNC Project Using Insert V-Groove & 3D Carving ZrN Coated Amana Tool® Router Bits
For Your Safety
The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
New York Fireman Badge carved into vintage Whiskey Barrel Lid by Amana Tool® solid carbide Insert V-Groove and solid carbide 3D Carving ZrN Coated router bits. After the Whiskey Lid was routed with the industrial quality router bits, it was hand painted then finished with Danish oil to bring out the natural color and grain without adding any sheen.
Whiskey Lid CNC Project Using 3D Carving Solid Carbide ZrN Coated Amana Tool Router Bits, by ToolsToday.com, Your Source for Industrial Quality Tools!
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- #46282 1/16" Dia x 1" Cut Height x 5.4º Tapered Angle Ball Nose Tip x 1/4" Shank ZrN Coated 4-Flute Solid Carbide 2D and 3D Carving Router Bit
- #46292 1/8" Dia x 1-3/32" Cut Height x 1/4" Shank Flat Bottom ZrN Coated 4-Flute Solid Carbide 2D and 3D Carving Router Bit
- #RC-1102 1-1/2 Dia x 3/4" Cut Height x 1/2" Shank CNC V-Groove Solid Carbide Insert Router Bit
- #RC-1045 13/16" Dia x 1" Cut Height x 1/2" Shank CNC V-Groove Solid Carbide Insert Router Bit