Router Bits Woodworking Contest Terms and Conditions
To be eligible, all entries must be submitted by the closing date, Monday September 5th 2011, by way of online entry form found on the site at https://www.toolstoday.com/contest.aspx.
No purchase is necessary to participate in this contest.
- Anyone over the age of 18.
- Each participant may enter only once. All additional entries will be disqualified.
- We gladly accept entries from all countries.
Due to popular demand, we have extended the contest end date.
- Contest opens: February 7th 2011
- Contest closing: September 5th 2011
- Drawing of winner: September 8th 2011
There will be one-hundred (100) lucky winners.
- There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive store credit from at Toolstoday.com valued at Five Hundred US dollars ($500 USD).
Winners will be notified by email no later than September 8th 2011.
The prize may be redeemed no later than 12 months from the contest date.
5. Winner Selection
- Toolstoday will select no more than one (1) winner.
- The winner will be picked based on combination of:
*Best use of router bits, style, and steps used to create the finished product.
- Decisions made by Toolstoday.com regarding the winner is final. No correspondence will be entered into with exception to the winner.
6. General Conditions
Back to TopRouter Bits Woodworking Contest
- The Sponsor and Promoter of this contest is Toolstoday, Rego Park, NY 11374 USA.
- Participants may not be employees of Toolstoday, connected advertising and promotional agencies and their respective affiliates and associates or such employees' immediate family members and persons with whom such employees reside.
- All participants must be of age 18 or older.
- Participants may be from any country.
- Shipping of the prizes to winners residing within the USA will be free of charge. Shipping of the prizes to a winner residing outside of the USA requires that winners pay shipping fees and additional tariffs.
- Toolstoday retains the right to extend or shorten the contest closing date without further notice.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Proof of identity must be produced on request.
- The prize is cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Toolstoday retains the right, to alter the dates when which the prize is redeemed.
- In claiming the prize, the winners authorize the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications in television or film releases, slides, videotape, and distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which Toolstoday may deem appropriate.
- Photos submitted may be posted on the website, distributed over the internet, on slideshow and picture data storage sites for promotional purposes. Toolstoday does not claim any rights to the photo or objects displayed in them.
- By submitting an entry, participants acknowledge their acceptance and understanding of these rules.
- Any false information provided within the context of the contest by any participant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of rights or non-compliance with these or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the participant from the contest. Toolstoday further reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes the rights of any third party, otherwise does not comply with these official Rules, or violates law.
- Participants warrant that their Entries are original and that they are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Entries and that they have the right to submit the Entries in the Contest and grant all required licenses. Each Participant agrees not to submit any Entry that (1) infringes any third party proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations; or (2) otherwise violates applicable US law. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Participant indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified Toolstoday at all times from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omission of the Participant and/or a breach of any warranty set forth herein. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Participant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Toolstoday, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal costs) arising out of or accruing from (a) any material uploaded or otherwise provided by the Participant that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy, (b) any misrepresentation made by the Participant in connection with the Contest; (c) any non-compliance by the Participant with these Rules; and (d) claims brought by persons or entities other than the parties to these Rules arising from or related to the Participant's involvement with the Contest.
- Toolstoday is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission. Toolstoday is not responsible for theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. Toolstoday is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Toolstoday on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest.
- Toolstoday reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
- Toolstoday further reserves the right to disqualify any participant who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the contest. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Toolstoday reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the applicable law.
- Under no circumstances shall the submission of an entry into the contest, the awarding of a prize, or anything in these rules be construed as an offer or contract of employment with Toolstoday. You acknowledge that you have submitted your entry voluntarily and not in confidence or in trust. You acknowledge that no confidential, fiduciary, agency or other relationship now exists between you and Toolstoday and that no such relationship is established by your entry under these Rules.
- This contest is subject to all laws of the United States of America. These rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. If any provision(s) of these rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.