Your shopping cart is currently empty. Please add items to your cart before you can checkout.
Creating Tambour Door / Appliance Garage by Lonnie Bird
© 2017 ToolsToday
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a table mounted router.
- Do not exceed the recommended RPM for each of the bits.
- Use a miter gauge and clamp when routing the ends of the rails.
- Use a push block or push stick when routing the door styles.
- Use a guard at all times.
- Use eye and hearing protection.
- Do not use the methods in this set of instructions unless you feel that they are safe for you.
Lonnie Bird displays the key benefits of using the new patented interlocking tambour router set.This unique 3 pc Tambour Door Router Bit Set no. 54314 shapes tambours that interlock with a ball-and-socket joint. Unlike ordinary tambours, there is no need for cloth, glue or wires. Set comes with full color instruction manual for creating a breadbox.
View all tool videos: