Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blades & Dado Sets for Cutting Wood, Melamine, Aluminum, Metal, Plastic and More
Offering you a wide selection of Amana Tool® carbide tipped saw blades which provide long lasting cutting performance in woods, metals, plastics, aluminum and other hard surfaces. Amana is recognized among the leaders in saw blade manufacturing, consistently producing industrial quality saw blades that result in clean, chip-free cuts.
Carbide Tipped Saw Blades
ToolsToday offers you a variety of saw blades for all applications including, but not limited to: softwood, hardwood, plywood, veneer, solid surface materials, MDF, fiberboard, laminates, melamine, aluminum and other nonferrous metals, plastic, acrylic, lexan, and steel.
Amana saw blades are of the highest industrial quality with extra large micrograin carbide teeth (can be sharpened many times), large gullets for improved chip clearance and thick heavy-duty steel plates with copper plugs to reduce noise and vibration.
With a run out of less than .002", these saw blades are perfect for your industrial or commercial needs!
Take the challenge with our Saw Blade Quiz
Items 37-48 of 138
- Double-Face Melamine - Thin Kerf - Korton & VeneersStarting from: $101.61
- ArmorMax-Coated Non-Stick Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter 12 Inch Saw BladesStarting from: $106.70
- Extra Thick Plate Laminate, Plywood, MDF & Chipboard Cutting Saw BladesStarting from: $162.00
- 'Euro-Rip' Ripping Saw Blades With Cooling Slots and Anti-Kickback FeatureStarting from: $80.85
- Mamba Thin Kerf Finishing Compound Miter Contractor Series 10 Inch Saw BladeStarting from: $48.35