Flush Trim Router Bits
Industrial quality flush trim bits sold at Toolstoday.com are made by Amana Tool, the leading manufacturers of high-quality wood-cutting tools. All router bits are carbide-tipped unless noted otherwise as solid carbide or solid carbide insert.
Flush trim bits by Amana feature outstanding tool longevity, a tendency to stay sharper, mirror like carbide finish, excellent carbide brazing, a broad selection of sizes and most importantly quality of cut. Amana router bits cut a variety of materials from wood, plywood, MDF and other wood composites, plastics, and solid surface. Router cutters are available in a range of shank sizes ¼" through ¾”.
Please choose your router bits carefully as different machines require different shank sizes.
Safety Guidelines for Router Bits
Items 25-36 of 38
- 8-Pc Flush Trim Plunge Template with Upper Ball Bearing Guide Router Bit SetStarting from: $230.80
- Solid Carbide Spiral Plastic Flush Trim Router Bit with Double Ball BearingStarting from: $47.00
- High Performance Solid Carbide Panel Pilot Flush Trim with AlTiN CoatingStarting from: $13.30
- Flush Trim Router Bits-3 Flute & Extra-Long 3 Flute - EconomyStarting from: $13.80
- Flush Trim Router Bits - Single Flute, 2 Flute & Extra Long 2 Flute - EconomyStarting from: $10.10
- High Performance Solid Carbide Panel Pilot Bevel Trim with AlTiN CoatingStarting from: $13.30
- Solid Carbide Panel Pilot Flush & Bevel Trim - EconomyStarting from: $9.55